Parenting After Separation (if you have children 16 years of age or younger) –
Marriage Certificate (if you were married in Canada – an original marriage certificate is required – an example –
If you were married in Canada – the court requires your marriage certificate. Many couples have never obtained a marriage certificate.  You may order a marriage certificate from the following links. Any sized certificate is fine. If you wish – you may have it sent to our office;